Sunday, March 29, 2009

Nursery in Progress

We have the baby bed up! The nursery is still a work in progress. but we wanted to share some of what we have done so far. Here is Ed putting the bed together:



Here is the baby bed with the bedding. I love the bedding with the green, pink, and chocolate colors.

Also, below is the light fixture we put up:


We have ordered the rocker from All About Baby and it should be here in a few weeks. We are working on getting pictures and knickknacks to go around the room.
We are hoping to hear something this week or next on our referral of Julianna. We will DEFINITELY be posting pictures of her when we get them!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited!! Her room is just beautiful! I love the color of the walls, and look at the cute little baby doll!

    My guess is that she will be 8 months old and she will come from Guangdong Province.

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the room! I can't wait to see your beautiful daughter! Come on stork, bring that referral!

    ReplyDelete