1. She loves to eat - anything and everything! Green beans, corn, french fries, creamed potatoes, hamburger meat. The only thing she has not liked is ice cream. We think it's too cold for her.
2. She sleeps very deeply for 10-11 hours a night (Her paperwork was right on this one.)
3. She has learned to wave bye-bye, to do patty cake, and she gives us these big open mouth kisses!
4. She finally likes taking a bath after Mama got in with her. She loves to splash and play with her bath toys.
5. She likes the color orange. It's the color of her favorite bath toy and also her favorite page in her "Who Loves Baby" photo album.
6. She likes to swing on the front porch swing and sometimes nestles her head on my chest as we are swinging.
7. She babbles and smiles constantly.
8. She knows her name and always turns when called.
9. She has gotten clingy to Mama lately which of course I LOVE!!
10. She mimics me putting lotion on my hands and brushing her hair. She will touch the lotion bottle and then rub her little hands together. She will also take her little brush and try to brush her hair.
11.She is the most BEAUTIFUL baby in the world! (OK, I am a little biased.)
Julianna and Mama with her cousins, Anna and Sarah Beth
Julianna and Daddy with her cousin, Will
I love this picture of my little angel!
The Jernigans on our 1st Sunday at our church